Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Now that I've had a chance to relax...

It still hurts. lol. I never knew that a UTI could hurt this bad. The dr. said that sometimes they have hospitalized people over UTI's. I'm glad that it was not me. I had to get the prescription in the liquid form and it is YUCK-OH!! Good lord, could they not make a medicine taste half way decent??

I'm hoping that since I have been able to eat much maybe this will jump start my weight loss. A girl can dream. As long as the pain subsides I'm going to go back to work tomorrow. I don't know now if I will be able to excersise this week. I'm guessing probably not. So back to walking it is.

Thanks for all the advice and wishes to get well. I appreciate it.

11 comments:

  1. Leave it to us to think that maybe being sick will help our weight loss. We're pitiful aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you are feeling so awful! I've had a UTI before and they are not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Jenny...now that you are on meds it should start to work on the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. It doesn't sound pleasant that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope these antibiotics help the pain!!! and a little jump in weight loss wouldnt be bad either right?

    My parents live in Daytona Beach so I am down there quite often. Maybe one of these trips we could meet up in Orlando or something for lunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon! UTI's are the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. UTI's suck, but luckily it didn't turn into a bladder/kidney infection. That happened to me with no warning and I literally thought I was dying and had to go the ER. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, I have had 2 UTI's since my surgery. I'm still on antibiotics for the second one. That's really weird. I'm going to search it right now and see if there is anything out there about this. Drink a lot of water. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure if you've already gotten this advice, but there are pills you can buy at a drugstore that numb your urinary tract making it much less painful to pee! They are over the counter. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being under the weather suck...I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better soon! Like Camille, I'm wondering if there is a connection between surgery and UTI's. I know last week I was craving cranberry juice like you wouldn't believe. Whenever I crave cranberry juice, if I don't get any, I have a UTI within a week. So I'll be watching. I hope the antibiotics are working and that you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete