Monday, April 5, 2010

Little Updates

I haven't posted in what feels like forever! I'm doing ok. My large scar hurts the most. TMI.....so stop reading now if you do not want to know. I had my first real #2 today. I spent about half the day in the bathroom crying because I was constipated. I took some milk of magnesia because thats what my doc recommended and still nothing. Finally later in the afternoon I finally felt some relief. It was just like the after childbirth first #2. Miserable. I hope though that maybe that was why I still felt so crummy.

So needless to say I'm sore. I haven't taken the pain meds in a few days, but I'm going to take them tonight. I'm still pretty swollen by the large scar. The others don't really bother me just the large one.

I need to keep better track of my food and water. I was keeping a paper log during the pre-op diet. I need to get back into that. I think I ate my dinner too fast tonight. I wasn't paying attention to the clock because my grandmother came over for dinner, and now I have a lump in my throat. I didn't eat that much, so I think I just ate it too fast.

I hope that I will have something more fun to post soon, I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow and see where I'm at, but I think I'm going to make Friday's the official day.

8 comments:

  1. Relax and recoup..take those pain meds and drink tons of water. You will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the painful poop. Can't wait to hear your weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about the weight. Think about it this way... since you got "it" out you won't have a weigh it! Good luck on the scale tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear from you, hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for keeping us posted. Hopefully you'll have a good loss that makes it all worth it. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes relax...dont think about weight loss right now ( I know that is easier said than done )
    Just get your self better

    ReplyDelete
  7. You poor thing! I feel your pain, believe me! 2 weeks of this for me and I have done nothing for it because I am soooo very lazy with taking medicine. Milk of magnesia huh? I have some of that. We shall see! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's more fun than a #2? It's ALL about the little things in my opinion! You'll get through this post op phase and be feeling more normal soon. You're already on your way...

    ReplyDelete