Thursday, April 29, 2010

Measurements

The last time I posted my measurements was 3/21. Today I'm a month out from surgery so I wanted to post them again!

Neck was 15 inches now 13 3/4

Calves were 18 inches now 17 inches

Thighs were 28 inches now 26 1/2

Waist was 46 1/2 now 43 1/2

Hips were 54 1/2 now 52

Arms were 14 1/2 now 13

Boobs were 48 inches now 44

I'm happy with my progress so far. I just want to keep it off. I weigh in tomorrow, not sure how its going to go. I've been addicted to salt this week like no ones business!

12 comments:

  1. You're freaking shrinking - see - like my silk skivvies in the dryer! Super proud of you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Jenny! Keep it up Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! The incredible shrinking woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent progress! Especially for just one month out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Are you also exercising! Great results!
    I am also glad I took my before measurements. It's great for motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great results!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog from another, and I'm so glad that I did! I look forward to following you, you're doing awesome!

    http://patienceprogressperseverance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job...keep doing whatever you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete