1. If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order? (Thanks Jenny for this one)
I was really drawing a blank on this one. I'd love to spend time with the real housewives of NJ-minus Danielle. They remind me of home and I think we'd have fun. They're always laughing.
2. Where’s the furthest place you’ve traveled to?
Not far, we've gone on a couple of cruises so I guess jamaica? I'll be traveling to Canada for the first time next month for work so thats pretty big for me.
3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?
Sensitive, Honest, Loyal, Complicated
4. What’s one interesting thing about you we don’t know?
Growing up I wanted to be a soap star. Really. The fabulous clothes, hair and makeup-not to mention HOT love interests!!
5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?
This one is hard because I worry that I will leave someone out. I can't really pick one because everyone hits some sort of nerve for me. I realized with this weeks blogs that there is a lot of soul searching on this journey whether we know it yet or not. And I'm really proud of the ladies who poured their hearts out this week. I admire each of you. For those who hit goal or who are close to goal I'm excited for you. And for those starting your journey, I'm right there with you.