Friday, April 9, 2010

My Official Weigh in day

I like to choose Friday for the official weigh in day. Its harder for me (at least in the past) to stay on track on the weekends so I feel like if I did "mess up" I'd have the rest of the week to work on it. So the official weight for this week is.............


214.4

I feel good about this loss. Not great, but good. I think I don't feel great because I haven't really had the chance to excersise much or anything. The loss was all from not eating and being on liquids-which felt like a diet. But moving foward. The goal this weekend is to come up with a meal plan for next week from my awesome new cookbook, and an excersise plan. I'm trying to be realistic and not have an all or nothing approach. I'm not really looking forward to going back to work next week. After two weeks of being out I got used to it! The relief of office drama.

In a little over a month I will be traveling to Canada for work and my mom is going to meet me there. I'm really excited, but a little nervous. It will be the longest time away from the kids. But my goal is to be under 200 by then. I know its a big goal, 14.4lbs in a months time, but if I don't make it at least I will be close. Gotta have goals right??

Have a great Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Jenny great job! Onederland is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of yourself. Don't second guess your loss. A loss is a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome weight loss. You are doing so well!

    I'll be eager to hear how the weightloss goal unfolds. I think 14.5 pounds is doable if you work at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jenny! I think you can do it. Plan your meals, drink your water and keep moving. Go for it!
    Do spill the meal ideas for next week. I love seeing new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny that is amazing...Your loss is great for just being banded. Remember most people either gain or stay the same during this time so you shoudl be super proud of your loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be in onederland in no time! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up the good work. It'll pay off. That's what I keep telling myself too. Thanks for following my blog! If P90X doesn't kill me, I'll be a new man before summer is over!

    ReplyDelete