Friday, April 30, 2010

BYOC and weigh in

1. What’s your favorite smell? Smell, I think a lot of smells trigger good memories for me. One of my grandma's still wear Jean Nate (however you spell it) I remember it from wayyy back. My husbands shower soap is another one-old spice sport. A cheapy but a goody.


2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why? I love 80's movies like Breakfast club, but one movie that always brings me back is the Wizard of Oz. I used to watch it with my Grandpa all the time.


3. What’s your trigger food? I think we've established that I don't discriminate when it comes to food. lol. But I would totally say carbs are my downfall.


4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two? I'm sorry is what I usually say. I also usually say "This sucks" because sometimes it just does. One of my grandfathers passed away 2yrs ago and it was really hard on us as a family. My mother in law (a southern lady) looked at me and said "Jenny, in your words, this sucks" And it did. But you do get through.


5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week? I hate to choose. I think Jen's kinda stuck with me this week because I"ve been struggling with the mental part of this journey. Not enjoying eating anymore like I used to. I also love the Amy W. got into her old skirt from HS! Makes me wonder what it will be like a year from now. And there are so many others.

As far as weigh in goes, I was up .6 So I was 207.8. Bummer, but I expected it. Keep moving forward!!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping me today. You're so sweet. And girl you have to put up a new picture - the one at the top doesn't even look like you anymore! Great answers - and seriously - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great BYOC. Jenny, it's so fun getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the old spice too :)
    I enjoyed reading your answers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers!! And yes oh the carbs....

    ReplyDelete