Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back on the wagon

We have bright house for cable and they have excersise tv on demand. And I found the Walk away the pounds videos. I used to do them a long time ago and they were pretty good. I found that once you get used to them you just need to add weights to the workout and it gets pretty intense, but its really good for beginners.

So this morning I did the 2mile walk. It takes a half hour so its quick and dirty. You could totally tell that I haven't worked out in FOREVER!! Oh well. I did it. I'm pretty happy about that. I would like to get 8 miles completed this week. So 6 more to go!

Have a relaxing Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step - or something like that. Good luck on reaching your 8 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick and dirty - is it bad that that's my favorite part of this post?

    ReplyDelete