Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Very Brief

So I went to my appointment and they wound up doing a pap, scheduling me for an internal ultra sound and a urine culture for next Wednesday. All fine by me. I was crampy after the appointment which I know is normal, but by the end of the night the pain had returned on my right side. Its a little better today, but still pretty strong. I've left a message for the Dr.'s assistant to see if I should come in or wait it out. I'm honestly a little pissed right now. I know that the Dr. can't magically tell me whats wrong but she almost made me feel like I imagined it. Because my body must be going through so many changes after this surgery/weight loss.

Sorry for the sarcasm. I just really can't afford to take more time off of work, but I don't know what to do. I'll let you know if I hear back. Thanks for the thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. How frustrating. I hope they figure it all out very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - I hope they figure it out soon - hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are they waiting so long to do the tests....not good enough...be forcefull!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better soon and get some answers! How frustrating and maddening. I'm with you... I hate to spend time off being sick. What a waste. Good for you for taking care of yourself, though.

    Oh, and never be sorry for sarcasm... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they figure it out soon for you and that you feel better!

    ReplyDelete