Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Awards!



LegalMommy nominated me for an award! Very excited. Check out her blog if you are not a follower already at http://patienceprogressperseverance.blogspot.com
Ok, so I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.......................
  1. I love all things that sparkle.
  2. I still think that something is going to grab me when I get into bed at night.
  3. I heart "reality" tv. Real housewives are NJ especially.
  4. I am the oldest of 5 kids.
  5. I love to make cards and paper crafts, however I never send the cards.
  6. I detest plain milk.
  7. I hate driving my loser cruiser. AKA the mini van.

And now to nominate 7-this is the hard part because I truly enjoy all of the blogs I read. So I am taking the chickens way out an nominating everyone!

On the band front and other wise. I heard from the surgeons office and the Dr. decided that he really wants someone with a medical background so they'll keep me on file. I'm glad at least they looked at the resume. And who knows, maybe in the future it will turn into something. Weight wise, I'm having massive cravings which is so weird because AF has left the building. Oh, well.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I have a mum mobile too, it doesn't look too bad from the outside, the inside is disgusting! Why are kids so horribly messy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1, 2, and 3... ME TOO! And I love the loser cruiser. Totally tucking that in my back pocket for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly want a mini van. Strange, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not a loser cruiser... it's a swagga wagon!
    RE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-rdECz1L-E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that decided that for you on the job front...glad you aplied and you never know....congrats on the awrd

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny about the loser cruiser. Right with you. Would you believe the first car my husband ever bought for himself was a minivan? He was 30 years old, working on Wall Street and living in Manhattan. He's a special kind of crazy.

    ReplyDelete