Friday, June 25, 2010

Fridays weigh in.........

198.8! I met my mini goals for this week. For this new week I really need to increase my exersize. I know its important. I'm going to give my mini goals some more thought today and see what happens.

I may do a vlog later to update on my job situation because things have gotten a little worse. I use that term relatively. Actually I'm not sure how I've made it through this week. To give you a preview, my current boss told my new boss (who I haven't met) that I'm negative, I struggle with the job and I'm inconsistant. How do I know this? Oh, my current boss told me she said it. Yep, you read that right. Its definately a vlog worth story. Since getting all of the information I have been a little down in the dumps. I haven't been commenting on the blogs, but I have been reading them. I promise to start comments soon. I'm going to catch up this weekend. I'm so glad its Friday. I need a break from seeing certain peoples faces.

Just a warning the vlog may be a buzzed vlog and may have cursing. You have been warned!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weigh-in! Sorry about the job situation :( That stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your goals and try not to let the job thing get you down, prove your current boss wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the weigh in Jen! Boo on the boss, what a biotch! Hopefully it will get better soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like Cosmo time this weekend! Let me know if you need someone to have a drink with! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay scales. Boo boss. Hopefully the new boss is mature enough to take all information into consideration, but form her own opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos on the loss! Can't wait until I get to join you in Onederland :)

    I'm so sorry about the job situation. I am anxious to hear to the whole story in your vlog.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, what a terrible boss! Talk about undermining!! I think you need to make a point when the new boss comes in to tell her that did not enjoy the working environment under your old boss and as such, your performance probably reflected it. You look forward to a fresh start with motivating work to do and a chance to prove yourself. Or something like that. Seriously, what a terrible, terrible boss. I'm so pissed for you right now!

    But I'm also happy about your weight loss!! I'm about two weeks away from you, I hope!! 100's, ready or not, here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey - I'm so mad at your boss. Seriously at this point you need to file a claim for hostile work environment harrassment. That is sick. Ugh - how much energy must it take for her to be that negative every day? UGH - looking forward to your vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of those situations where your new boss is going to come in and realize that the old boss was a f-ing idiot.

    I'm so sorry that that BS has to distract you from ONEderland! That is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, talk about unprofessional. that's awful for someone to throw you under the bus like that. i would certainly go to the new boss and tell her about the hostile work environment and that was why your performance started to suffer.
    i'm so upset for you. terrible bosses suck. i've been there. and no matter what you do things aren't right. hopefully this is a new page in your chapter that you can add and you will certainly learn from this situation.
    that, my friend, is what makes you better than them.

    ReplyDelete