Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fridays weigh in & BYOC

I hit 199! I'm excited but its still too close to the 200's for me to get wild over it. I celebrated by going to a jewelry/scentsy part on Friday. It was fun. I went with someone from work. I never really rewarded myself for any weight loss, so I bought a really pretty sterling silver bracelet. When I get it I'll take photos. It was $74-which was so expensive to me, but it was my 30lb loss reward. I'm down now 33lbs, so I may get the matching earrings at 40lbs. I forgot to check the price on those!

BYOC

1. If your heart had a singing voice, whose would it be?
Someone who really can't carry a tune, think Cameron Diaz in my best friends wedding.

2. What is your most disgusting habit?
Total popper and skin peeler.

3. Carmen and Drazil were talking about Chicago and their fears...for those of you going (and those of you not you can answer as if you were going)...what is your biggest fear?
Meeting everyone and not making any friends. I know its lame, but I worry that everyone will get a long and I'll be an outsider.

4. This isn't so much a question but a challenge. Name one thing you will do for just one day next week in the name of health and commit to it on your blog and to us.
Bring my meals to work! If I chose to go out with the girls thats ok, but it will not be out of desperation!

5. Whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week?

This one is always hard for me because I really enjoy reading everyones blogs. I really love all the progress photos and seeing how far everyone has come.

5 comments:

  1. Jenny - yea 199!! Your reward gift sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need pictures of the bracelet. And look you hit 199 and you hae 99 followers. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah 199! Definately enough to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOO-HOO ONEDERLAND!! Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete