Monday, June 21, 2010

Mondays and Mini goals

This weekend was so busy. The kids wake up so early that I feel like I never get to bed! The scale still 199.8 today so I'm thrilled! My husbands boss is having a get together on 7/17 thats 4 "weigh ins" away. I would like to lose 10 more pounds by then and I really think I can do it. My mini goals this week are:


  • Plan, Plan Plan
  • Excersise or do something for 10minutes a night (I know this isn't intensive but I feel like to get back into the swing of things I need to start small and focus on some consistancy)

So today, I had some Fiber One pancakes with blueberries in them, a few ounces of cheese, 2 slices of chicken with cranberry sauce and 1 slice provolone cheese and a twix. I didn't plan the twix but this has been a shit*tastic day at work. Bad stress eater. But whatever it was what it was. :P

Tonight the plan is to hit publix for dinner, spend 15 minutes cleaning out a room that is a disaster, 1 load of laundry and FINISH the dishes! I have a habit of leaving them to "soak" since the dishwasher busted. I'm trying to make a to do list each day too. Maybe it will help me focus?

13 comments:

  1. Ha...your kids sound like my dog. For some reason she has been mega ancy in the mornings and my sleep patterns have sucked! UGH. Sounds like you have a great plan. I like the idea; you've inspired me to do a weekly goals post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I leave my dishes to soak and days go by before I have to "re-soak" them! hahahaha Mini-goals, I need to set some too. I failed my last mini goal of getting to 175 before my bday! BOOOOO! It's time to kick azz and take names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mini goals. I seem to go forever before I reach a new goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to onderland!

    I think your ten minutes a day just to get in the habit is brilliant. That's what I do when I start a real regimine. The first week or so is just for the routine, and then I start pushing myself. I think alot of people quit early because they are pushing themselves too early, and that is miserable. I stick with exercise better when I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps- we saw ts3, too. i liked shrek the 4th better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for Onederland. Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on Onederland...can't wait to be joining you there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do it Jenny. I need to focus myself and can use some mini-goals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the weigh-in! I think 10 min a day to start is perfect. Every little bit counts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're going to be smokin' hot at your hubby's get together, I just know it!! I love the mini-goals, such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I soak my dishes before I go to bed and the next morning they are still there...no little shoemaker elves coming to the rescue. :)

    Good idea on the mini goals. Sometimes I feel I just need a little more focus so I don't get so overwhelmed and get nothing done.

    We will be cheering for you to lose the 10 lbs by your husband's work party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting into the 190's-- you'll soon be there for good and I hope the hormonal stuff works out for you (and me)!!

    ReplyDelete