Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Never a dull moment-may be TMI

So lets start with the good news. I weighed in on Friday and was down to 203! Today I weighed in at 201.6 but I'm not really counting it until Friday because thats what I use as the official weigh in day. But I think (not to jinx it) that this last fill is working. Thank goodness!!

Saturday is Maddie's preschool graduation. I'm getting some stuff ready for a family bbq. Super excited because my whole immediate family is flying down! We are going to take up the whole space!! But thats what its all about right?!

So onto the crappy stuff. Last week I was having pain in my side again I figured it was another UTI so I was treating it myself with cranberry juice. I was also spotting. This is exactly what happened to me last month so I figured I would go to the dr. if it got worse. Well on the third day it wasn't worse but it wasn't better either, so I went to my primary. Had the urine analysis and there were no white cells, but there were red. So it was not a UTI like I had thought. They recommended that I see a GYN because it could have been a ruptured cyst. THANKS!! I know I shouldn't be so sarcastic but this is not how I wanted to spend my vacation time. So, I call a GYN that the girls at my work use. They can see me today (the call happened on Friday). Ok, since I'm only spotting no big deal right???

WRONG! On Sunday the flood gates opened and sent me back to my teenage years of having to change clothing. Seriously. So Monday I call the dr. back and tell them what happened and ask if we should reschedule. They urged me to come in anyway and talk to the dr. "We can always order an internal sonogram for a later date" OH, so we are already there. I don't know why I am so weirded out. I hate waiting-of course you should all know this by now. I'm am not a patient person and I hate not knowing whats wrong with me. If there is anything wrong with me. My periods have always been erratic. But never this painful. And to top it off I'm going through tampons every 1-2 hrs. WTF??? And lets not even start talking about the clotting. Sorry if this is gross. I'm just annoyed. So I'll be leaving work again at 12. The appointment is at 1, so I hope I get some answers.

Thanks for listening to me gripe. I appreciate being able to vent.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, man. Please let us know how things work out. Female issues suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh. periods are the worst thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get things figured out and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are okay! Keep us posted, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your lbs lost.
    I hope your ok in regards to your period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds horrible, hope that you get an answer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds awful! Hope they figure it out quick and get you some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crapaholy. Keep us posted...I'll keep you in my prayers and worry until we hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ick, periods suck. I hope you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like PCOS to me. I used to have MAJOR problems like that. Hope you get some relief and resolution soon.

    ReplyDelete