Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ramblings......

Ok, so I am not a patient person. We have established this. I have too much time to doubt myself. If I couldn't do it before WLS what makes me think I can do it with WLS? That is the question on my mind today. I don't really have an answer. The only thing that I can say is that I have been reading/stalking a lot of blogs over the past week and I really see myself in these people. Their experiences may not be exactly like mine but the feelings are the same.

To be honest, I don't know if this will work for me or not. But I do know the way that I feel when I see the success stories. I have this overwhelming feeling of "that could be me". Not one that I have ever had before. I have seen plenty of before and afters of people on the many diets I have tried, but this is different, this feeling is different. I see the hard work that they have put into their journey-I do not have rose colored glasses. I am worried about the approval process with my insurance company. But I am trying to have faith that if this is the right thing for me then it will work out. I can't say that I won't be disappointed because that would be lying.

I know that I will have ups and downs wherever this journey takes me. I have no roadmap for this. I just have a feeling. A feeling that maybe this time it could be different for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment