I haven't made any decisions yet. I had a really bad week at work last week and its continuing into this one, so its been a little stressful. We had a nice and quiet Valentines day with the kids probably the only thing that kept me sane.
I hope to be able to decide something soon. The office with the $525 fee is convenient for a lot of reasons, so if DH thinks that we can swing it I may just stay with him. We've got both kids birthdays coming and the plan is to do the Disney 4day passes. This way we can go for DD who will be 5 this month and my DS next month who will be 4. Can I tell you how much it makes me want to cry that they are this old. Ugh, and she asked me to PROMISE her that when she is old enough I will buy her a car. Seriously before 7am! I said, get a job.