Friday, May 21, 2010

Weigh in and BYOC

Drum roll please......................205-Not bad considering that I have been a naughty naughty bandster. I have 4 sodas on my trip (they help me on the plane), alcohol and no limit to my food and desserts on the trip either. But we walked all over so that helped.

BYOC

1) If you had 3 wishes, what would they be and why?

-The first would be curing cancer. It scares me to death and I hate it.
-The second would be to be out of debt. Its our own fault but sometimes I feel like it strangles me.
-The third would be that my kids live a good life. Happy with what they do and are loved by their significant others.



2)If you had all the money in the world, and perfect circumstances, how many children would you have and what sex?

This one is funny because I'm going through a phase where I really want another baby. Ultimately I would love for my daughter to have a sister and my son to have a brother. So if we could pick sex and money was no object I would say one more of each!

3) Have you ever faked it?

Yes, not often I can probably count them on one hand.

4)What movie character do you think you look like?

This one I don't know. I've been told Valerie Bertanelli, Tiffany Thiessen-Not sure if I agree.


5)Which blog or comment spoke to you?

Amy W. really made me cry this week. I think she is going through one of my biggest fears. I keep telling myself that I won't change, but I can't really be sure. I hate to see people in pain and you can tell that this is tearing her up. Its not glamorous all of the time.

Also, Draz's blog about deppression. What makes me sad is that we all (myself included) hold ourselves to such a high standard. Its so hard to admit that we aren't perfect or that we can't do it all. I want to hug everyone that had a hard week and make it even, its the Libra in me.


If I would only practice what I preach. I actually told the dr. yesterday when he asked me if I wanted a fill that I didn't know if I deserved one. He said its not about deserving anything the band is here to help you. Why can't I accept the help? Maybe that is a whole other post.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a Libra too!!!!!!!!!! Love you sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you have inspired todays post. What great answers? Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You told the doc you don't deserve a fill? Why oh why Jenny??

    Loved your answers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep that is a whole other post....great answers

    ReplyDelete