- Went to my sisters with the kiddos. After a long (2.5 hr) car trip we went to the beach. I was so dilligent about putting sunscreen on the kids that I forgot myself! I look like a tourist. I kept calling myself the Lobstah Lady. Mainly my back (who knew the sun would pass through a chair fabric). My poor son, his trunks must have sunk down from all the water play and he has a little red line above his tush.
- Sunday we went shopping for my trip this week. I didn't want to buy a lot becuase I hope not to have much use for these sizes for too long. We went to Marshalls and Old Navy. I bought 3 tops........in an XL!! Shut your mouth! Yes, an XL. I can't honestly remember the last time I bought an XL and not an XXL top.
- I'm getting nervous abou this trip. I haven't ever been away from my babies for this long before. But I'm also really excited. I'll get to see my mom. We didn't always get along so I really enjoy these moments as an adult.
- I'm starting to think maybe I didn't have as much to tell.
- Ok, for a salatious topic. I totally cannot get over how much more we are having sex. It is consistantly once a week. I know that that doesn't sound like a lot, but for us it is. We used to go months, I don't know if it was because of me or him. Probably both. But now that I've started losing weight its more consistant. Which the negative side of me ponders if he wasn't attracted to me before. The rational side of me says of course he was, its you thats changing. Well then the negative side of me gets scared and says CHANGE! I don't want to change just because I'm getting healthy. :( Then my other personality yells at us all to shut up. Sex is good. Consistant is good. Change is inevitable.