Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Can bite me.

So this is going to be a complete rant. Feel free to skip, I'm not offended.

  • I have not done sh*t since my last fill. One excuse after another. If I could kick my own butt I would.
  • My job is still stressful and I'm unsure how long the employment will last.
  • We are filing bankruptcy and letting the house go into foreclosure. This is complicated. I'm ok with it, but its still a lot of stress.
  • My grandfather is in the hospital. We are not sure how his health is going to go. He's older and at this point he is not living the life he wants. I've schedule a quick trip to NY to see them, but its a few weeks away and a lot can happen.
  • We are cleaning out the house in preparation for what may come. This is therapeutic.
Thanks for letting me rant. I need to get back to the blogs. I feel like an addict that won't go back to their support group because they're embarrassed/ashamed of falling off the wagon. Ugh, I am a complainer.

18 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry things aren't going well. You know we don't judge here and I'm so glad to hear from you. Hopefully venting on your blog will help a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear tha things are a litl rough for you right now. Feel free to vent away and know we are here to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That just sucks. We let our house go in 2009 and while I was glad to just be done with the stress of it, I felt like an utter failure. So sorry you're going through all this..especially with your grandfather. There are brighter days ahead. Sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never be ashamed - we are all here for moral support.

    Sorry things have been sh*tty :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep blogging, woman! We're here for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, I am so sorry! I'm sure better things are just around the corner. I went through backruptcy about 16 years ago when I got divorced, and I walked away from my house. I had no other choice, but I survived. You will too. Please keep in otuch and your grandfather will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear what you are going through. I'm going through similar stresses in my life so i can definitely relate. Take care of yourself first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Jenny. Glad to hear from you (and your blog title made me LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so much going on- it is very stressful to say the very least! Hang in there with blogging, and getting prepared for the next steps. I am so sorry that you are going through this! You have my support, and well wishes, and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jen....I am so sorry you are going through all of this. We are all here for you no matter, what. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm so sorry. It really does bite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please keep blogging, it really does help. That's a lot of stress and we are here for you! I certainly miss you!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are always here for you honey....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry you are goin through so much stuff....hang in there...we're here for you :) {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hang in there. I'm glad you can vent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a short rant. hang in there. I too am on the verg of losing my house and it sucks the big one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Jenny. I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I miss hearing from you and would love if you'd post an update!

    ReplyDelete